top of page

Helpful Links

To Report a Street Light Out:

To Register Roadway or Other County Concerns: - Go to "Property Owners & Renters" and choose which you item want to report. 

Water:  Hillsborough Water Department

Garbage: Republic Waste

Cable TV Providers: 

Spectrum/Bright House

Frontier Communications

Fire Department: 

Hillsborough County Fire Rescue


Hillsborough County Schools

Law Enforcement: 

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department

Tampa Police Department

bottom of page